Here are some answers to the most common questions. If your question isn't answered here, please feel free to contact me.
When will my order ship?
Items purchased from the website generally ship in 3 business days. If you need your purchase by a specific date, please contact me. I’m happy to accommodate rush orders whenever possible.
*At this time, I do not ship outside of the United States.
How does my order ship?
I ship by USPS Priority Mail with insurance and tracking. Shipping is free on all orders until December 19, 2022. No code is required.
May I return or exchange items?
- Returns and exchanges are accepted for jewelry up to 30 days from your purchase date.
- If an item is a gift, it may be exchanged for an item of equal value.
- To start a return or exchange, please contact me first to request a return. Items sent back without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- Item(s) must be returned unworn, in original condition, and in similar packaging. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer. Shipping is not refundable.
- If you are shipping items over $50, please consider using a trackable shipping service. Otherwise I cannot guarantee your returned item will be received.
Can I return items for repair?
Clasps malfunction and chains can break, sometimes these things happen. I offer repair for jewelry purchased through patonorato.com.
- Repairs on items six months or less from purchase date are free.
- Repairs on items 7 months or later from purchase date are subject to a repair fee. The repair fee is contingent on the extent of the damage and on availability of materials.
- Return shipping to me for repairs is the responsibility of the purchaser and is non-refundable in most cases.
If a piece breaks, please return all beads and components, if possible. Polymer clay beads and components may be able to be repaired depending on the type of damage that has occurred. Or, if repairing existing polymer clay beads and components is not possible, I may be able to make a similar component.
Due to the handcrafted, one-of-a-kind nature of my products, I may not be able to replace certain components needed to repair older items. However, I'll work with you to find suitable alternatives. Please contact me to request a repair tracking number and to discuss options and repair costs.
Is gift wrap available?
All items arrive nicely packaged and gift-ready in a satin bag placed inside a new, eco-friendly 100% recycled gift box topped with a seasonal trimming.
May I include a personal message with a gift?
I’m happy to include a handwritten gift message. Please leave your gift message in the section labeled "cart detail."
How do I measure my wrist for a bracelet?
Measure using a soft-sided measuring tape. Wrap the tape snugly around your wrist to get your actual measurement. If you prefer a snug fit, add a 1/4 inch to your wrist measurement. For a more generous fit add 1/2 inch.
How do I care for my polymer clay jewelry?
Your polymer clay jewelry is a one-of-a-kind, handmade piece of wearable art. When cured, polymer clay is a durable, lightweight, slightly flexible material, but if bent with force it will break. Please use care when wearing or storing polymer clay pieces.
- Store jewelry in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or extreme heat.
- Protect jewelry from sharp objects, such as other pieces of jewelry, especially metal pieces.
- Remove your jewelry before bathing, exercising, swimming and sleeping to extend the life of your piece.
- Do not submerge polymer clay pieces in liquid jewelry cleaner. This may damage the surface of the clay.
- Clean with a damp cloth. To restore the shine, buff with a lint-free cloth.
How do I care for jewelry with a combination of metal components and beads?
- Dip a soft cloth into a mixture of warm water and mild dish soap. Wipe your piece clean, and then gently polish with a soft cloth. Please don’t use facial tissues or paper towels to clean your piece because the paper fibers can scratch the metal surfaces
- Clean your mixed metal jewelry regularly with a soft cloth to remove any lotions, makeup, or perfume that may have transferred from your body.
- Store your jewelry in a fabric pouch or fabric-lined box to keep your pieces, especially jewelry that includes silver, from tarnishing and collecting dust.
- Placing Anti-tarnish strips inside your jewelry pouch or box will absorb air pollutants and help to slow tarnish from forming. However, these strips will not remove pre-existing tarnish.